In the space below, give us a rundown of a day in your life. You can choose to document 1 specific day, or give us a usual day. Be as honest as possible. We don’t want a sugar coated version of your life, we want the truth. And of course, we’d love as many details about your personal life as you’re comfortable sharing, too. We’d love to hear:
- What time do you wake up?
- What happens before you sit down to work?
- What time do you start and end work? Do you have consistent hours? Do you work in smaller chunks of time? What do you break for?
- When you eat and what you eat? (we love those details and our readers are just as nosy as we are)
- What else happens during your day? Time with family, friends, pets, etc.?
- Where do you find joy/have fun/do things for you?
- What other obligations or responsibilities are you taking care of during the day besides client work (if any)?
- What can you do now that you couldn’t do in your previous career? (ex: give yourself a bright manicure, pick up sick kids in the middle of the day, go to a noon class at the gym)
- Anything else you want us to know about your day?