who became Virtual Assistants in 6 weeks flat.
who are scaling to $5k, $10k $25k months & beyond.
who trust me as their go-to for online service providers
You deserve an online business mentor,
unlike any online business mentor…
Well hello there!
said in my best Moira Rose Accent
I’m Sara Wiles. Mentor & margarita enthusiast (Dulce Vida Organic Tequila for the #Friyay win).
I believe coffee-stained yoga pants are an acceptable work uniform. And I break an F-ton of business rules.
Cuz you should be able to build a business that works for YOUR life, amirite?
Obsessions include: Schitt’s Creek, rescue pups, weightlifting, Florida sunshine — and your online success.
After one fateful weekend, breast-pumping on a work trip — I decided I was over the corporate grind
I was done stressing about my leaky boobs. And even MORE done enduring 48 excruciating hours away from my 13 month old son. I was ready to work from home full-time.
So I started a business. And (just like that famous TikTok trend says) it went like:
😊 8 days in: I signed my very first client
💼 14 days in: I had enough to leave my corporate job (so holy cheese whiz, I did!!)
⏰ 28 days in: it was obvious I was totally replacing my 9-5 salary
🤑 9 months in: I had generated $48,003.79 in income
🤓 16 months in: I hired 8 subcontractors & hit that shiny $100k
But here’s where I royally screwed up…
Though on the outside, things looked good… on the inside, I was the Hot Mess Express, whizzing down Sh*t Show Lane.
$10k months? HAD ‘EM! Wanna know what else I had?
Lots of trips to the therapist’s office. Daily anxiety attacks. And a whole lotta working until 2AM. I had created a carbon copy of the corporate career I had so desperately ran away from.
So I lit the proverbial match.
I let my business burn down to embers. 🔥
Then got back to building — this time, with balance.
I finally figured out what it took to run a Virtual Business on 20 hours per week.
So I could be a Life First kinda lady. And once I had ACTUALLY become:
- a dedicated, present Mama to my little one
- a loving wife to my partner
- and a nurturing friend to myself…
I was ready to sprinkle that shit like Luster Dust (an essential for your next batch of cupcakes. Oh btw, did I mention I love baking?)
Today, my students, members and clients are hitting $1K, $5K and even $25K months like…
- Katelyn who went from having 0 clients to celebrating her first $5k month
- Emily who went from not knowing what-the-heck a virtual assistant was!? To getting booked out in her first 6 months
- Brittany who went from putting career on hold for an entire year to focus on family — then hitting $23k months upon her return
- ReShanda who went from information overwhelm to building a solid foundation
- Heather who made $3k in her first month — even though she had no clue where to begin
- Jennifer who jumped from $1600 – $2000ish months to $8k – $10k consistently
- Becca who doubled her 9-5 salary within 7 months of working together
- Maggie who booked out her VA services in 5 weeks
- Fran who went from 0 clients and just an idea, to 7 clients & $5k months
- Raven who came out of her maternity leave, signing 3 clients. Then ended up making $25,000 in the last 6 months alone.
And if YOU, would like to follow in their footsteps, the nice folks at these places think you’re in dang good hands, too 😉
Places I’ve been featured
You don’t have to trade income for happiness.
You can have both.
I’ll show you how…
If you’ve been looking for a career change so you can…
- Have way more flexibility around when you work so you can easily home-school, virtual-school or simply be present in your family’s life
- Create more work-life balance so you actually have time for your own needs and desires
- Finally live that work less, make more lifestyle, here’s what to do next….
How I Made $48k in my First 9 Months of Becoming a Virtual Assistant
For Existing VAs + Service Providers
How to Grow Your Virtual Support Business to $5k Months & Beyond
Sara Wiles is a Virtual Assistant Trainer and Online Business Mentor. She’s also a wife, mama, dog mama, exercise enthusiast, champagne connoisseur, and four-letter word addict.
If you would like to book Sara for a speaking engagement, interview, collaboration, to have as part of a program, or partner for promotional purposes, please send an email to Sara@SaraWiles.co.